File a Tort Claim


Any person claiming damages as the result of conduct of a City employee or failure of the City to properly perform its responsibilities must file a Notice of Tort Claim with the City Clerk. Please print the form, fill out completely, and return to the City Clerk, City of Tulsa, 175 East 2nd Street, Suite 260, Tulsa, OK, 74103.

Tort Claim Form